Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 11, 2013

Eyes on me - Faye young - Tab Guitar



------C----------------Am-------F---------------------G-
Whenever sang my songs.... on the stage on my own

------C----------------Em-------F-------------------------C--
Whenever said my words.... wishing they would be heard

--Am------------------Em----------F----------------C-----
I saw you smiling at me, was it real or just my fantasy

--------Dm/Bb-------------------Am-----------F---------G-
You'd always be there in the corner of this tiny little bar

-----C---------------Am-----------F----------------------------G--
My last night here for you...... same old songs just once more

-----C---------------------Em-------F--------------------C-
My last night here with you, ......maybe yes, maybe no

--Am-------------------Em-------------F----------------------------G
I kind of liked it your way how you shyly placed your eyes on me

-----Am-----------Em-----------------F-----G7---C-----C7
Oh did you ever know that I had mine... on... me.........

C-------------------F------------------------------C----------
........Darling so there you are with that look on your face

C--------------------Dm/Bb-------F----------------G--------
........As if you're never hurt, .......as if you're never down

Em--------------------F-----------------------------------Em-------Am-
........Shall I be the one for you who pinches of you softly but sure

-----F-----------------------------G----------------------F-----G7-----C
If frown is shown then I will know that you are no d..r..e..a..m..e..r

----C-----------------Am---F-----------------G-
So let me come to you close as I wanna be

--C------------------Em-----F------------------------C--
Close enough for me to feel your heart beating fast

------Am---------------Em---------------F------------------------------G-
And stay there as I whisper: "how I loved your peaceful eyes on me

Am-------------Em----------------F-----G7---C-----C7
Did you ever know that I had mine ...on ...me.........

C7-----------------------F----------------------------------C---------
........And darling so share with me, your love if you have enough

C-----------------------------Dm/Bb-------F/G------------------G/A--------G7/A7
........Your tears if you're holding back, .....or pain if that's what it is............

G7/A7-------------F-----------------------------------Em-----------A/Am-
........How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice

-------F--------------------------------G-----------------------F-----G7-----C--
Just reach me out, then you will know that you are not d..r..e..a..m..i..n..g.

C------------------------F-----------------------------C----------
........And darling so there you are with that look on your face

C--------------------Dm/Bb-------F-----------------G--------
........As if you're never hurt, .......as if you're never down

Em---------------------F----------------------------------Em-------Am-
........Shall I be the one for you who pinches of you softly but sure

-----F------------------------------G----------------------F-----G7-----C
If frown is shown then I will know that you are no d..r..e..a..m..e..r

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét