Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 9, 2014

How Can I Tell Her About You tab guitar Ballad | Lobo

C              Em            F              C
She knows when I'm lonesome, she cries when I'm sad
F               C    Dm                     G
She's up in the good times, - she's down in the bad
F             Em            F                   C
-Whenever I'm *** couraged, she knows just what to do
Dm  G                      C
But girl -she doesn't know a bout you.
C                  Em        F                    C
-I can tell her my troubles, - she makes them all seem right
F              C  Dm                  G
-I can make up ex cuses - not to hold her at night
F               Em F                                     C
-We can talk of to morrow, - I'll tell her things that I want to do
Dm  G                        C
But girl -how can I tell her a bout you.
F       G          C
How can I tell her a bout you
F           G            C
Girl please tell me what to do
F          G                Em        Am   G
Everything seems right when never I'm with you--
   F              G       F                C
So girl won't you tell me -how to tell her a bout you -Em-F-G
C                     Em             F         C
-How can I tell her I don't miss her whe never I'm a way
F                       C       Dm                      G
-How can I say it's you I think of - every single night and day
F               Em   F                (c
-But when is it easy -telling someone we're through
Dm   G7                  C
Ah - girl - help me tell her a bout you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét