Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 1, 2014

Tonight I Celebrate My Love-Tab Guitar

To-[Eb]night I celebrate my [Ab] love for [Bb] you 
It [Eb] seems the natural [Ab] thing to [Bb] do 
To-[Eb]night [Cm7] no one's gonna [Fm7] find us 
We'll [Ab/Bb] leave the [Ab] world be-[Gm7]hind us [Cm9]
When I make love to you [Ab/Bb]
To-[Eb] night I celebrate my [Ab] love for [Bb] you 
And [Eb] hope that deep inside you [Ab] feel it [Bb] too 
To-[Eb]night our [Cm7] spirits will be [Fm7] climbing 
To the [Ab/Bb] sky lit [Ab] up with [Gm7] diamonds [Cm9]
When I make love to you [Ab/Bb] [Eb] [Bb/Eb] tonight [Ab/Bb]
Tonight I celebrate my love for you (ooh) 
And that midnight song is gonna come shining through 
Tonight there'll be no distance between us 
What I want most to do 
Is to get close to you tonight 
Tonight I celebrate my love for you
And soon this old world will seem brand new 
Tonight we will both discover 
How friends turn into lovers 
When I make love to you 
To-[Abmaj7]night I celebrate my [Gm7] love for [Db/Eb] you (ooh) [Eb7]
And that mid-[Abmaj7]night song is gonna come [Gm7] shining through [Db/Eb]
[Eb7] Tonight there'll be no distance bet-[Gm7]ween us [Cm7]
What I want [Abmaj7] most to do 
Is to get [Abm] close to you 

Tonight I celebrate my love for you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét