Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 1, 2014

Till the end-Tab Guitar

C-----------------------------F
All these precious moments
C/G ------------------G
With you by my side
Am-------------------------F
Must be a gift from heaven
Dm------------------------G
That’s holding me all night
C--------------------------------F
I don’t know how I found you
C/G--------------------G
I’m thankful that I have
Am-----------------------------F
Now that I have a love so true
Dm--------------------------G
To hold, to keep, to share

C------------------F---------------------G
In my heart I can no longer hold inside
C---------------C/B-----------Am
All of the love I used to hide
C/G-------------------Dm------------G
I’ll always be with you until the very end
C-------------------F-----------------------G
In this world there in no place I’d rather be
C-------------------C/B---------Am
You are my life, my soul, my girl
C/G
You through it all I know
Dm-------------------F--------------------G---------------C
That you’ve come to see that you’re the one till the end
C-------------------------F
All my friends around me
C/G-----------------------G
Say you’d be gone too soon
Am------------------------------F
Baby I’m gonna make them see
Dm----------------------------G

We’ve found our way back home

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét