Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 12, 2013

Release my soul -Tab Guitar

 Dm------------------Am-------Bb----- 
Oh Take a look in the mirror you look so sad 
---A7-----------------Dm--------------Bb-- 
It"s so cold like that winter market we used to go 
Dm------------------Am------Bb----- 
I don"t cry anymore but I feel so hurt 

Gm-------------------Dm--
So I don"t need you to close to me 
----Bb------------------C---- 
You don"t hear me so you said 
-------Gm---------------Bb-------------------A7 
I don"t know why thing have changed since yesterday 

----A----------------- 
This could be love again 
--E-----------F#m
All I need is you 
--Bm7------------D--------E---- 
Come back, I"m waiting, Anytime 
-C#m7--------F#m 
The heavy rains come 
-------Bm7------------D 
Still I miss days with you 
-----Bm7-------------F#m 
I can"t look into your face 
------Bm7-------------E------A 
Oh Feeling blue and looking back again 
Bm7------------------
Please come back to me 
* ** *** Repeat 


----Cadd9----------F 
To stay with you always 
C---------------Am-------------Dm 
You are the world to me, and dreaming on 
Bb---------------------------Gm 
So you can take my sword again for you 
Bb-------------F -------- 
How do you feel , so fine 
----C-----------Am--------------Dm 
You"re the world to me, and dream on 
----C---------------------Bb 
You stole my heart so long ago 
---F---------------Am 
Oh I release my soul 
----Bb---------- 
So you feel my song

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét