Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 12, 2013

Over And Over -Tab Guitar

[Dm] I never dare to reach for the [A7] moon
[A7] I never thought I'd know heaven so [Dm] soon
I couldn't [Bb] hold to say how I [F] feel
The joy in my [A7] heart no words can [Dm] reveal
Chorus:
[Dm] Over and over I whisper your [A7] name
[A7] Over and over I kiss you [Dm] again
I see the [Bb] light of love in your [F] eyes
Love is [A7] forever, no more [Dm] goodbye
[Dm] Now just a memory the tears that I [A7] cried
[A7] Now just a memory the sighs that I [Dm] sighed
Dreams that [Bb] I cherished all have come [F] true
All my [A7] tomorrows I give [Dm] to you
(Chorus)
[Dm] Life's summer leaves may turn into [A7] gold
[A7] The love that we share will never grow [Dm] old
Here in your [Bb] arms no words far [F] away
Her in you’re [A7] arms forever I'll [Dm] stay
Am nè.

Over And Over 
[Am] I never dare to reach for the [E] moon
[Dm] I never thought I'd [E7] know heaven so [Am] soon
[Am]I couldn't hope to say how I [C]feel
[Dm] The joy in my [E] heart no [E7] words can [Am] reveal
Chorus:
[Am] Over and over I whisper your [E] name
[Dm] Over and over I [E7] kiss you [Am] again
[Am] I see the  light of love in your [C] eyes
[Dm] Love is fo-[E]rever,[E7] no more [Am] goodbye
[Am] Now just a memory the tears that I [E] cried
[Dm] Now just a memory the [E7] sighs that I [Am] sighed
[Am] Dreams that  I cherished all have come [C] true
[Dm] All my  to-[E]morrows I [E7] give to [Am] you


[Am] Life's summer leaves may turn into [E] gold
[Dm] The love that we share will [E7] never grow [Am] old
[Am] Here in your arms no words far [C]  away
[Dm] Her in you’re [E] arms fo-[E7]rever I'll [Am]stay

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét