Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 12, 2013

Only Love -Tab Guitar

C#m..A.............E........B7
2 A.M. and the rain is falling
C#m.......A..............E........................ E7
Here we are at the crossroads once again
............A.......................B
You're tellin me you're so confused
........G#m..................C#m
You can't make up your mind
............F#m........................B7
Is this meant to be You're asking me
.............A............B........G#m............ ....C#m
But only love can say Try again or walk away
......A...................B....................... .G#7.................C#m
But I believe for you and me The sun will shine one day
................A.............B......G#m.......... .......................C#m
So I'll just play my part Pray you'll have a change of heart
...F#m.........................A
But I can't make you see it through
F#m...................B7...................E
That's something only love can do
In you arms as the dawn is breaking
Face to face and a thousand miles apart
I've tried my best to make you see
There's hope beyond the pain
If we give enough If we learn to trust
A........................B........................ ..G#m...........C#m
I know if I could find the words To touch you deep inside
..........A.....................................E
You'd give our dream just one more chance
.......F#m.....................B7
Don't let this be our last good-bye
Version 2
Only Love 
[Am] 2 A [F] M and the [C] rain is [G7] falling
[Am] Here we [F] are at the [G7] crossroads once [C] again
You're [Dm] telling me you're so [G] confused
You [Em] can't make up your [Am] mind
Is this [F] meant to be
You're [G] asking me
Chorus:
But only [F] love can [G] say – [Em] try again or walk [Am] away
But [F] I believe for [G] you and me
The [E] sun will shine [Am] one day
So I'll just [F] play my [G] part
And [Em] pray you'll have a change of [Am] heart
[F] But I can't make you see it through
[G] That's something [G7] only love can [Am] do
In your [F] arms as the [C] dawn is [G7] breaking
[Am] Face to [F] face and a [G7] thousand miles [C] apart
I've [Dm] tried my best to [G] make you see
There's [Em] hope beyond the [Am] pain
If we [F] give enough, if we [G] learn to trust
(Chorus)
[Dm] I know if I could [G] find the words
To [Em] touch you deep [Am] inside
You'd [F] give our dream just one more chance
Don't let this [G] be our last [G7] good-bye

(Chorus)
[G] That's something [G7] only love can [C] do

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét