Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 11, 2013

I Lay My Love On You- Tab Guitar

Am Dm
Just a smile and the rain is gone
G C Em 
Can hardly believe it (yeah)
Am 
There's an angel standing
Dm
Next to me
F G C G
Reaching for my heart
Am 
Just a smile and there's
Dm
No way out
G C Em
Can hardly believe it (yeah)
Am
But there's an angel and 
Dm
She's calling me
F G C G
Reaching for my heart

Am 
I know, that I'll be ok now
C F G
This time it's real

D
CHORUS :I lay my love on you
A
It's all I want to do
Bm A
Every time I breathe I feel brand new
D
You open up my heart
A
Show me all your love, and walk
Em
Right through
G A D
As I lay my love on you
Am Dm 
I was lost in a lonely place
G C Em
Could hardly believe it (yeah)
Am Dm
Holding on to yesterdays
G C G
Far, far too long
Am
Now I believe its ok cause
C F G
This time it's real
(chorus)

D | G | A | D-G
Bm 
Like a once in a lifetime
D-G A
You change my world
(chorus) on E scale

INCONSOLABLE – Backstreet Boys
C G
I close the door
D C G
Like so many times, so many times before
D C G
Felt like a scene on the cutting room floor
D
When I let you walk away tonight
C Em D
Without a word

C G
I try to sleep, yeah
D C G
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
D C G
A thousand more regrets unraveling, ohh
D
If you were here right now, I swear,
C Em D
I'd tell you this
CHORUS:
Em D
Baby I don't want to waste another day
C Bm
Keeping it inside it's killing me
Em D C Bm
Cause all i ever want, it comes right down to you
Em C
I'm wishing I could find the words to say
D Am
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
Bm
I'm inconsolable
C G
I climb the walls
D C G
I can see the edge but I can't take the fall, no.
D
I've memorized the number
C G
So why can't I make the call?
D C Em D
Maybe 'cause I know you'll always be with me
C Em D
In the possibility
Chorus.....
BRIDGE:
C G D
I don't want to be like this,
C
I just want to let you know,
G D
Everything that I'm holding,
C G D C
D
Is everything I can't let go, can't let go.
Chorus....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét