Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 11, 2013

Goodbye Girl-Rumer - Tab Guitar

-----C-----Em---------------Am-------------Em
All your life you've waited,for love to come and stay
-------Dm----------Am-------------F----------G----
And now that i have found you,you must not slip away
-----C-------------Em------Am----------------Em---
I know it's hard believing,the word's you've heard before
-----Dm----------Am-----------F------G-------
But darling you must trust them,just once more

Chorus
------G-------C--------Em---------F----
Cos Baby, Goodbye doesn't mean forever
-----G----------
Let me tell you 
------C------------Em----
Goodbye doesn't mean 
-------F----------------------------G
we'll never be together again.
-----Am-------------Em--------
If you wake up and I'm not there
------F------------------
I won't be long away
---------Am---------------F------------
Cos the things you do my Goodbye Girl
-----G---------------C--------
Will bring me back to you
----C------------------Em---------Am------Em---
I know you've been taken,afraid to hurt again
------Dm---------------Am----------F--------G
You fight the love you feel for me,instead of giving in
----C-------------Em--------Am------Em-----
But I can't wait forever,helping you to see
------Dm----Em-------------F--------G
That I was meant for you,and you for me

Chorus
----G-------C------Em------------F---G
Cos baby, Goodbye doesn't mean forever
--------------C-------------
Let me tell you goodbye
----Em----------F--------------------G
doesn't mean we'll never be together again
----Am--------------Em-----------
Though we may be so far apart
-----F------------------------
you still will have my heart
------Am-------------------C-----------
So forget your past my Goodbye Girl
---F-------------------C-------
cos now you're home at last
----------------------------------------
Let me tell you goodbye doesn't mean forever
(Fade till the end)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét